"To the whole world you might be just one person, but to one person you may just be the whole world." - Joseph Campbell

Monday, April 12, 2010

Rise and Shine…

For those of you who don’t know…our baby girl has graduated to a big girl bed *tear*.  We knew she could handle it, but since she loved her crib so much were not initially planning on making the move so early.  However, on a whim one day we decided to put her crib up for sale on Craig’s List and low and behold it sold in like, 30 minutes! what?? now, what was I going to do?! I really had not thought this through at all…nor was I prepared to watch the bed that both my babies spent the first 2 years of their lives in, drive away with a complete stranger…it was a very sad, emotional day, I couldn’t even watch. The worst part being when baby girl saw her crib on the front porch (waiting to be picked up) and boo hoo’ed like she lost her best friend :( bad mama!

Luckily, she looooves her bed! For the first few days, she never even got out of it by herself (surprisingly). That all changed over the weekend when I heard this over the monitor, “maaaammmaaa….MMMMMAAAAMMMMAAAA!” clunk, crash, thump, thump, thump, “heeeehhhppp, HHHHHEEEEEPPPPP!”

And, I go up the stairs to find this sweetie pie yelling for help, lol -

IMG_1604 Isn’t she just the cutest jail bird ever?!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

She is a beautiful jail bird!! So precious. How is she doing now? Can she go into Ty's room - hee hee!

The Lau Fam said...

lol, she wants to but alas, she's caged up until we set her free :)

Ty likes to tease her though...he stands in front of the gate and says "nah nah, you can't get ooo-uuut!" (it's really quite mean of him :)

The Presnell's said...

Too cute!!! :) Skylar just now joined the club up opening doors on his own. I thought we had it made, because he just couldn't grasp the idea of turning the knob and pulling at the same time. DARN IT.... Now he's getting into everything!!

Post pictures of her new bed. :)