"To the whole world you might be just one person, but to one person you may just be the whole world." - Joseph Campbell

Thursday, April 8, 2010

On to Holly-woo-ood

IMG_1126

Another cold, windy day :) Make sure you get a park schedule when you enter because Hollywood Studios is all about the Live shows.

IMG_1137We saw Playhouse Disney, Live! which the kids loooooved, lots of dancing and singing. We sat up front and this was our view…I recommend sitting in the back, the kids see a lot more AND you’re the first one out :)

My favorite – Beauty and the Beast…it was a-ma-zing! GO SEE IT!

The big rides were here also…The Tower of Terror - I screamed the ENTIRE time! Reggie thought it was hilarious, whatever, I know deep down he was terrified too…he had that nervous laughter, you know the one I’m talking about :) and Aerosmith’s roller coaster, fun, fun, fun!

IMG_1128

We also did the Fantasmic! Dinner Package which I totally recommend doing. You get dinner (we ate at Mama Melrose’s Italian and it was yummy!) and a reserved section of seats with a backdoor entrance so you don’t have to wait as long in the line, which could be up to 90 minutes…OMG!

This was the only day we weren’t able to fit in naps and it showed! But we were able to take a break and play for awhile at the Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set. Of course they loooved it :)  IMG_1166

IMG_1170

A quick word of warning…this park was really small and had toooons of people! It was also full of tunnels (made by ants) for the kids to go into, they would go in one side and you had NO IDEA where they came out – SCARY!!

1 comment:

The Presnell's said...

That looks like so much fun!! We're not going there unfortunately. Only Disney and then to Sea world. BUT....we are pretty excited! You need to give me your itinerary, so I will know what to do. :)