Everyone told us before we went to Disney World that Epcot was their least favorite….and while it wasn’t my favorite (that would be the Magic Kingdom of course) it definitely had some of the BEST RIDES :)
I recommend:
Soarin’ – easily one of the BEST experiences at Disney World, and you need to get their early…we hit it first. It’s indescribable!! Unfortunately Camryn at 36” was too short, she would’ve loved it :(
Mission Space, the intense version (if your stomach can handle it) – I get motion sickness so i was really worried about this one, but it was definitely worth it! You really felt like you were in a shuttle..
Test Track – I actually didn’t get to go on this one, but Reggie said it was great, really fast…Tyler thought it was fun too until the end. I guess it was TOOOO fast :)
Journey into Imagination with Figment and Finding Nemo were great for the kids, they loved it!
The seagulls were saying “mine, mine, mine” hehe…
Couldn’t pass up this photo op!
Today was also Tyler’s birthday and we had dinner at the Garden Grill with Chip n’ Dale. All of the vegetables were organic and grown on site…so impressed!
After dinner we started to go around the World Showcase, we saw:
and Germany before the cold and wind were too much for us!









No comments:
Post a Comment