Day 3 of our Disney vacation was at the Animal Kingdom. We started the day off with a buffet breakfast with Safari Donald…yummm! I’m not a huge buffet fan because I always feel like I don’t eat enough to get my money’s worth, but bring on the Mickey shaped waffles!
Clowning around while waiting on our reservation time
With Daisy, awww…isn’t she sweet? btw, Camryn was in a much better mood concerning the characters…maybe because it was first thing in the morning? hmmm….
The waitress brought us a birthday cupcake…for breakfast!! Of course, the only thing they ended up eating was the icing, ha!
After breakfast we went on the Klimanjaro Safari ride…you think that it’s just a typical zoo tour but you get to ride -
THIS COOL TRUCK!
Well, maybe not this one EXACTLY…but you get the idea.
I was sending telepathic messages to this lion…”please don’t see us, please don’t eat us”, because he totally could have!
While we were on the ride, it started to rain so we caught a show…
THE LION KING!! It was sooo goood!
After the show got out, it was reeaally raining! We tried to suck it up, we had ponchos and umbrellas…but it was miserable!! So, we called it a day and headed back to the hotel…we’ll be sure to get the full Animal Kingdom experience next time!









1 comment:
Even though you had to leave early, it still looks like you had a blast!!
Post a Comment