We finally made it to Disney World...yay!! And, can I tell you that it was everything I was hoping it would be?? Sorry it took so long to start the posts but I've been so exhausted that I've been crashing every night. I took tons of pictures and it was hard to narrow down because I really want to tell you every minute of our vacations, but you and I both have lives so here's the nitty gritty...
Day one - Sunday was a lazy, get-to-know the park day so of course we went to the Magic Kingdom.


Just got off the bus and ready to go, go, go!

Walt Disney World Railroad

This was my constant companion for the week. She chose this week to become a complete mama's girl and would not go to anyone...I think I lost 10lbs carrying her around!
Can you see the princesses swirling around with their princes? sigh...maybe in my next life :)

We got to drive this car on the speedway, Camryn was my co-pilot and Tyler went with Reggie. It was really difficult to keep the car straight...I don't know how the kids were able to drive it! I am convinced I got the car with bad steering :)


I think this slide at Pooh's Playful Spot was their favorite thing in the whole park!


We had dinner at 'Ohana at the Polynesian Resort...voted best food of the week by our party, which just happened to be mostly polynesian - shocker :) They served huge skewers of meat family style, the atmosphere was very laid back and so much fun. You even got to learn the hula!
After dinner we took the monorail (the best way to travel, by the way) back to the Magic Kingdom.
Getting ready for Wishes! the nightly fireworks show...it was amazing!! Seriously, made me cry.
After the fireworks we walked around and rode a few more rides...

Dumbo - a favorite

For some reason, they thought they could pull the sword out of the stone :)

And then we called it a night...
2 comments:
Looks like a great first day!! And, I am loving Cam's glasses!
thanks! we ended up buying her 3 pairs because she kept losing them...finally she confiscated mine :)
Post a Comment