Captain Jack Sparrow at The Pirates of the Carribean…he looked just like Johnny Depp *swoon*
After we got off the ride, this cast member challenged Ty to a duel…
Tyler with his tutu
We had our first character dinner at Chef Mickey’s at the Contemporary Resort…you can’t tell here, but Camryn was terrified! In the picture with Minnie, she was shaking the ENTIRE time. Btw, notice her glow worm in the pic? It has been officially broken in…where Cam went, it went :)
Our favorite duck!









3 comments:
You figured it out! It's easier huh?
On to your post! Love the pictures!!! I know you guys had such a wonderful time!!
It really does look like the happiest place on earth!! And, I hear you on the glo-worm...I am amazed at home many pics I snap of Lo, and then find baby it them!
sooo much easier, thanks for clueing me in :)
Post a Comment