"To the whole world you might be just one person, but to one person you may just be the whole world." - Joseph Campbell

Friday, June 27, 2008

Off the charts...


On Wednesday, I took Cami to the pediatrician for her 4 month appointment (which included shots - yuck!), and I am happy to report that all is well. She is off the charts for height and weight...17.6 lbs and 27 1/2 inches long. WOW!

She did great too...just a quick holler when the needles went in, but then immediate silence. What a trooper. We are now going to start her on some fruits and veggies and see how that goes. Ty loved his and I have a feeling she will too. She seems to be a pretty healthy eater ;)

So, night came and you would never even have known she got shots earlier that day...she was all smiles. My lil' angel.

1 comment:

The Presnell's said...

I can't believe how big she is and all that hair!! I have been bragging about Skylar because he's so tall and well, Camryn has got him beat, haah! Just to compare, (I had to get out the baby book) Skylar was 14 1/2 pounds and 26 inches tall at 4 months. She is one gorgeous and growing girl! Good luck on the baby food!