"To the whole world you might be just one person, but to one person you may just be the whole world." - Joseph Campbell

Friday, June 20, 2008

4 months and droolin'


So, this is from this morning...right after I changed her clothes. Isn't she sweet? I guess she is teething, she is drooling so much and cannot keep her hands out of her mouth. She almost looks like she is whistling for me :) "Come and change my diaper now!"
Tyler was so cute the other day. He said "I wanna give baby sister a kiss" so his tutu (Reggie's mama) held her down over his head as he was laying down and had Camryn give Tyler a kiss. He jumped up completely disgusted and said, "tutu, quick! Clean my mouth! Baby sister drooooled on me...." Poor Ty. He just doesn't know, does he?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

If you're that cute, you can get away with droolin' all you want :)

The Presnell's said...

She is so pretty. I can't wait to see her again! I had tons of fun at the movies with you. Didn't you just LOVE that movie!! :) I was inspired with the hubby after that, ahah!