"To the whole world you might be just one person, but to one person you may just be the whole world." - Joseph Campbell

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Two Minutes of Laughter…

I can’t ever get enough of my babies…especially when they play together, which (surprise surprise) is pretty few and far between. Most of the time the only thing I hear is “mo-omm, she hit me” and “that’s MIIINNNNEEE (at the top of the lungs in a pitch I cannot replicate), I was playing with THAT!!” OMG! It’s hard for me to fathom that my brother and I fought half as much as they do!

But once in a blue moon, I hear insane laughter, and I go around the corner to find this…

20100510_11720100510_11820100510_112     

I can’t believe he let her drive…I think he’s thinking the same thing in these pics!

20100510_120

It warms my heart to know that deep down they DO love each other…even if we only glimpse it for a minute :)

No comments: