"To the whole world you might be just one person, but to one person you may just be the whole world." - Joseph Campbell

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother’s Day Weekend

I seem to always be a day (or so…) late with my posts, but I hope everyone had a great Mother’s day…either hanging with your mom’s or hanging with your kids or if you’re fortunate you got to do both!!
20100510_17   20100510_1820100510_23
These are my reasons for loving Mother’s Day!! :) I never saw becoming a mom in my future, but WOW…I’m so glad I did. It’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

(by the way, in case you're wondering, Reggie was not allowed in this picture for 3 reasons: First, someone had to take the picture, I don't know how to use the timer! Second, it's Mother's Day, hello? Third, he was wearing RED...I mean, seriously! Didn't he get the memo?)

20100510_80
I’m also sooo thankful for my mom, who 1. Made it possible because without her I wouldn’t be here :) and 2. Gave me such a great example to follow…she’s amazing!
20100510_61
AND for my wonderful hubby and his wonderful mom. I’m so blessed to be surrounded by such great role models who also adore my children…and if that means spoiling them rotten, bring it on! There are worse things in the world then to have someone love you that much :)
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY EVERYONE!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Happy Mother's Day! Glad you got to spend time with your mom and your kiddos!