"To the whole world you might be just one person, but to one person you may just be the whole world." - Joseph Campbell

Friday, June 11, 2010

Beach Trip with the Usual Suspects

Last weekend, we took a few extra days and decided to spend it at the beach. This was the first vacation we have taken outside of family since the kiddos arrived, and let me just say – it was a long time coming! We had an awesome time…definitely the first of many with “the gang”!

Here are a few pics to sum it up, enjoy!IMG_2008

 IMG_2040IMG_2005

IMG_2027IMG_2062   

IMG_2010  IMG_2075

IMG_1986   IMG_2035

All in all, it was an a-maz-ing weekend…can’t wait to go back! love you guys!

3 comments:

The Presnell's said...

Awe, I love the pics! I haven't even downloaded my pictures yet, hah! Jeeesh!

Let's go back to the beach now!!

Jamie said...

Love them!!! Except, Logan was just hot, and it looks like mama let her get all burned and such :) You got some great pics of the kiddos!

The Lau Fam said...

I got some really good ones of you and Peg, but you were in your bathing suits and I didn't think you'd appreciate me blasting them on the internet, aha! I will send you each the rest of the pics :)