"To the whole world you might be just one person, but to one person you may just be the whole world." - Joseph Campbell

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Coming soon...

I have decided (once again) that I reeeeallly need to start blogging again. I was never really good at it, or consistent, but I did enjoy being able to share pics and the stories behind them. I absolutely LOVE reading everyone else's blog and just keep thinking to myself "I wish I had time to write like that" (like any of you really have the extra time) but I can make the time. And armed with my new camera (yay!), I will be catching up. There are so many things going on this year that I have to talk about, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay, I'm was so excited to see you had a new blog entry!!! Looking forward to reading your new posts...and may be inspired myself to get better too!

The Presnell's said...

Well it's about time. ;)