Yesterday I took Cami to her 9 month appointment and let me just tell you, she is anything but underweight :) 24.6 lbs! AND 30.5 inches...my kids are going to tower over me. I can just see it...we'll all be lining up for family pics and everyone will be like "where's mom? Oh, she's waaay down there, we may want to move out of the way or get her a really big stool to sit on!" Oh well, there are worse things than to have kids who loooove to eat, right?
Let's see, at 9 months she is:
1. Crawling
2. Teething - 4 teeth on top, 2 on bottom with 1 coming in now
3. Pulling up - only to her knees
4. Standing with support
5. Picking up cheerios with her "pinchers"
6. AND driving her big brother crazy by wanting to play with all his toys!
2 comments:
OMG, she outweighs Skylar by 2 pounds and he's 6 months older aha! She sounds like a healthy gorgeous girl!
I can't wait until she starts pushing Ty around...sorry, but it's going to be so funny!!
Post a Comment