A BIG, GREEN ELEPHANT coincidentally named Tyler! For some reason, Ty has decided that he wants to be called big, green elephant...where he got this from, we have no idea! I can only assume it is from The Jungle Book but can't be certain since he won't really say, he just likes it.
We found this out one day while he was at his nana's (my mom) house. She said, "what are you doing over there Tyler?" He firmly (albeit, somewhat politely) responds, "Nana...you don't call me Tyler, you call me big, green elephant." So she tells us this when we go pick him up, and of course we have to ask why? He answers, "...because the green one is the best one!" well, okay...that makes sense. So now, we call him (when we remember, and believe me...he does remind us!) big, green elephant.
Now, he he wants to be an elephant for Halloween. Where in the world am I going to find a cute elephant costume?! This is one that I have found so far that we all like, but it is super expensive! Not really what I want to spend on a Halloween costume that he will only wear once...he doesn't even really like trick-or-treating! Any other suggestions would be welcome :)
I know it has been a long time since I have updated my blog (okay guys, you can quit reminding me now, I get the hint!) but I promise to do better... I will post again with stats and pics!! 








2 comments:
I'll have to start calling him BIG GREEN ELEPHANT! That costume is so cute! But, I understand not shelling out a lot for an outfit that won't fit him next year....Good luck finding one!
Is this Layla? Wow...you came back! I love Elephants! We just bought Skylar a chair with a blue elephant on it. He loves it! We're dressing up Skylar as a blue monster. I saw it at babies r us. Too cute!
Post a Comment